Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
Area of Expertise / Skills:
- Hands-on with architecture, design, development and deployment of enterprise systems
- Acts as a technical resource for multiple technologies, systems and applications, with vast knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of the current and future applications architecture.
- Experience rolling out distributed, large-scale, low latency web and/or mobile applications
- Provides technical leadership to application development project teams defining approaches, tools and methodologies to be used, and/or leads teams to complete projects
- Can design systems/applications with high level of complexity (e.g., many interfaces, multiple packages, platforms).
- Working experience in Software Development Lifecycles, agile methodologies, and continuous integration
- MUST have experience in using one or more any of the standard process models; like, RUP, CMM, MSF, XP, FDD, TDD, SCRUM etc.
- MUST have expertise and experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks and using one or more of the following (from each category)
- Frameworks or tools: ASP .Net, Struts, Spring, Jquery, Bootstrap, Flex, Codeigniter, CakePHP, Symfony, Zend-II, Angular JS, Phalcon, Zend, LINQ, Smarty, Android studio
- Software development platforms: Microsoft Visual Studio 2016, MS Azure, Google App Engine, VMware Cloud Foundry, NetBeans, Eclipse, IBM IDE, Android Studio, JBuilder, ARC GIS Server, Zend, or any other emerging software development technologies/tools
- Programming languages: C#, .net, Visual C, Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, Swift, Perl, Java Script, Cold Fusion, Android tools.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Participate in ongoing software development process improvement
- Manage workflow and deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Candidate with the relevant certification and have experience of working on e-Governance applications will be preferred
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.