Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
Area of Expertise / Skills:
- Provide day-to-day oversight of Quality Assurance activities across multiple product teams.
- Oversee the sourcing and implementation of automated software testing tools
- Provide guidance, direction, and oversight to QA test team
- Track and report incidents during all phases of testing
- Develop protocols and scripts for regression testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing phases
- Document all testing protocols and scripts
- Execute regression testing on all application releases
- Work with the Software Development team to test all new features for existing applications
- Work with the user community to perform user acceptance testing
- Contribute to development of and report on QA metrics
- Present frequent product development and testing status updates to senior management.
- Help to drive Agile process from the Quality Assurance perspective. Develop work estimates, daily/weekly priorities, and other quality related issues.
- Develop, streamline and consolidate manual and automated testing processes and infrastructure.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Manage workflow and deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Participate in ongoing software development process improvement
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodologies, especially Waterfall & Agile
- Experience using and developing test cases with automated testing tools
Please share your resume at email@example.com Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.