Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
Area of Expertise / Skills:
- In coordination and under guidance of MoITT’s legal wing, pursue legal proceedings as required by the organization i.e., prepare writs, defences, submissions and other pleadings in civil cases both “for and against” the organization.
- Provision of support to prepare, file and plead all litigation cases in Courts on behalf of the organization under guidance of MoITT legal wing.
- Advise on all legal matters that should be directed to external counsel.
- Advise on software licencing, product licencing and relevant statutory compliances.
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance, as requested.
- Cause to be maintained, a database of the status of all court matters involving the organization.
- Assist in drafting, amending, review and/or recommend modifications in legal documents when required by the organization.
- Provide sound legal advice to NITB and make recommendations to Management as necessary.
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.