Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
Area of Expertise / Skills:
- Produce high-quality user interfaces and visual designs – from concept to execution for web and mobile devices.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, other experience designers, engineers, copywriters, and marketers.
- Present ideas and designs effectively, lead design review and feedback sessions.
- Cut Pro, and Motion or After Effects is required, along with computer drawing, illustration, layout, and photo and video editing skills
- Collect and consistently leverage design feedback.
- Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, color, and photography usage
- Expert proficiency with Indesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photo Shop, PowerPoint, Illustrator, Cut Pro, and Motion or After Effects is required, along with computer drawing, illustration, layout, and photo and video editing skills
- Working knowledge of wireframing tools, CSS3, responsive design, and HTML5. Solid working knowledge of Macintosh/PC, mobile and tablet platforms and, JAVA script, HTML, HTML 5 and CSS programming
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative designs along with enough flexibility to adapt to existing branding
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Participate in ongoing software development process improvement
- Manage workflow and deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.