Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
Area of Expertise / Skills:
- Candidate will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance database capabilities in an Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Analyze and add new requirements with an eye for new emerging technologies to build capabilities for enhancements and bug fixes to existing data warehouse.
- Optimize database performance, resource use, and physical implementations of databases; address a variety of database integration issues including migration between disparate databases, integration, development/maintenance/conversion, capacity planning issues, and new applications
- Maintaining mission critical day-to-day operations of databases.
- Architecting/Designing and building High Availability database environments in local and cloud environment.
- Ability to develop queries/stored procedures to identity and/or resolve issues.
- Design and revise database schema
- Experience with Agile development methodology, full life-cycle development experience of large, mission critical applications, supporting/developing business systems connecting to enterprise databases.
- Work with Development and develop standards for SQL Server, Oracle Database, Sybase, Informix, and MySQL
- Develop strategy for backups/restores, and DR for databases in AWS as well as physical datacentre environments.
- Review application queries, query plans, and other performance aspects of databases. Work with development to address performance issues.
- Configuration management and automation.
- Security and Monitoring for databases.
- Review tools for performance analysis and automation.
- Develop documentation.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Participate in ongoing software development process improvement
- Manage workflow and deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.