Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk Experience with MS Office and data programs. Familiarity with administrative duties. Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner/Typing speed and accuracy. Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Attention to detail Confidentiality. Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
Please share your resume at email@example.com Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.