Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
Area of Expertise / Skills:
- Candidate will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance database capabilities in an Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Collects, analyses, and shares data to help business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience, and business results.
- Utilizes database and web application technologies to design, develop, and evaluate innovative business intelligence tools and automated reports.
- Designs, develops and tests BI solutions such as databases, data warehouses, queries and views, reports, and dashboards.
- Performs data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems.
- Merges BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Enhances the performance of business intelligence tools by defining data to filter and indexes.
- Documents new and existing models, solutions, and implementations.
- Implements data structures using best practices in data modelling, processes, and technologies.
- Performs data conversions, imports and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems.
- Implements tools and frameworks for automating report generation, identification of data quality issues, and data governance.
Please share your resume at email@example.com Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.