Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
Area of Expertise / Skills:
Business intelligence analysts should use data to figure out business trends for companies to increase efficiency. Work directly as a consultant. Business intelligence analysts gather this data through a number of ways, from mining official computer data through software, looking at competitor data and industry trends to help.
- On-hand experience on big-data handling
- Sufficient experience is heterogeneous databases integration and data manipulation
- Leadership skills is required for interacting with different government ministries/departments and the portal development team.
- Strong team member and solid communication skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Dedicated, independent, result oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of research methodology and statistical techniques.
- Good time management, project organization and teamwork skills to successfully direct multiple and dynamic tasks
- Can use complex computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
- Analytical Skills: A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyse the data is crucial.
- Communication Skills: business intelligence analysts must communicate their findings to the company or their managers.
- Problem-Solving: BA needs to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
- Time Management: BA work on large projects and many data streams and many deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job.
- The incumbent will carry out R& D on new technologies. Successful candidate will also provide ideas for improving the existing portal architecture, better content organization, incorporating citizen services that are brought online and ideas about latest security technique. This position requires expert knowledge on current leading portals worldwide(both pen source and propriety).Sound knowledge of some of the latest and leading web technologies(from IBM, Microsoft, Sun and open source organizations) and web development experience is analyze requirements of various government ministries/departments for bringing information and services online and creativity fulfil the same .Conduct research and statistical studies specific to the operational needs of Portal for Government of Pakistan.
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround time, streamlined processes (best practices), and work co-operatively and jointly with others team member.
- Based on the market research, the Analyst will provide actionable insights and recommendations on different technological innovations and communicates these two key groups including senior Management.
Please share your resume at email@example.com Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.